Dec 29, 2010

Another all-access fun with Armdog and Schenner

The Leafs events just keep on coming! Man, I love being in the best hockey city in North America!  With the awesome turnout a few months at the Bozak and Kessel all-access, Leafs TV is bringing back another one! This time it’s all-access with Colby Armstrong and Luke Schenn at Real Sports Apparel.  Although I wish it were Kris Versteeg, who is one of my favourtite players, I’m excited to see Schenn again because last time he just signed autographs at Frozen Pond.  This time, hence “all-access”, I’ll get to see him talk and interact with fans.

I’ll be in line starting at 9am for the wristbands that will be given out at 12pm.  It’s going to be a long day but I know it will be worth it! Leafs are my celebrities. I would line up over night if need be! Okay, maybe not because it’s super cold right now but BOO YEAH am I excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post something. Even if you don't agree. After all, that's what sports is all about.