Jan 26, 2011

Super Bowl XLV

The biggest sporting event is about to rattle up North America in two weeks.  And I think it will break television viewer records.  Since the new York Jets and Pittsburgh Steelers game was the most watched in NFL history, Super Bowl XLV Sunday will be the most watched NFL game of all time. 

Football is not exactly my favourite sport but I’m beginning to get into it.  Watching the Jets beat the overrated Tom Brady and his New England Patriots was the first time I really sat down and tried to learn the players and rules of the game.  Most of the time I had no idea what was happening.  From watching TV and listening to sports radio (mainly the FAN590), the NY Jets seemed to have come in as the underdogs.  Everyone definitely underestimated them before they beat the Patriots.  I would love to have seen the Jets beat the Steelers last week in the AFC because of this.

But all I know is that I’m definitely watching the Super Bowl in HD on Feb. 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post something. Even if you don't agree. After all, that's what sports is all about.